Thursday, January 29, 2015


Petunia Skincare's Professional 12 Set Makeup Brush Kit



These are by far the best brushes I have tried so far! The quality is great and apply makeup so nicely. I have purchased brushes from other brands and have ran into problems such as shedding and the brushed being a little harsh. This makeup brush set comes with 12 brushes and a cosmetic bag to store your brushes. Another cool thing about this set is that it also comes with brush guards! I have never used them before but when I used the brushes a few times and washed them, I put the brush guard on the brushes and they look and feel just like new! They keep the brush hair in place. I have recreated several makeup looks and these brushes are perfect. I'm so happy I got these and now they are a valuable asset to my makeup collection. The cosmetic bag that you can store the brushes in is very cute and convenient for travel. Instead of having your brushes all over a bag you can store them securely in the bag and it will protect them from any damage. Another great thing is that the hairs are soft and the quality is top notch. If something was to ever happen to my brushes I would definitely re order and even give a set to my friends!


Get your set here!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ORSUTZC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment