Tuesday, January 20, 2015


100% Pure and Natural Peppermint Oil




I love this oil! At first I did a little research on what all I can use this oil for and its benefits. I learned that they help with migraines and it is a perfect oil to add to my sugar scrub! I read from a blog of oils that peppermint when lightly inhaled it can help minimize migraine pains. I did so when I started to have a migraine and the smell is fantastic and it really helped my migraine. I also added a few drops to a homemade sugar scrub I made with brown sugar, coconut oil and a few drops of peppermint oil. After scrubbing my face for a few minutes and rinsing it off my skin felt so refreshed and smooth. I highly recommend this product!

More info here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OR1QR3W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free usingTomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment