Thursday, January 8, 2015


Organic Argan Oil 



I like this oil because it has given my hair shine during this winter. Usually my hair looks dull and flat during the winter but I have been applying this oil at night as a hair mask twice a week and my hair feels and looks a lot more healthier. Not only is this product good for my hair but it has also great benefits to moisturize and nourish my skin. Just like the winter affects my hair it also affects my skin. It tends to get dry and start flaking. So at night after washing my face I apply a few drops to my neck and face and massage it for a few minutes. I like that my skin feels soft in the morning and it also helps my makeup go on smooth. Another great thing is that it helps control my frizzy hair. I apply a few drops to the ends of my hair before straightening it. Once I straighten my hair it feels so smooth I can run my fingers through my hair without any tugging. I only apply a very small amount because too much can make your hair oily. I have gotten compliments on both my hair and skin from friends and family and a few friends have ordered this oil as well.

Order here: 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment