Friday, January 9, 2015


Brilliant HD Teeth Whitening Kit




I received this kit about a week ago and that night I immediately put it to the test! After years of drinking coffee I have always noticed my teeth have gotten some minor stains that I was not able to remove with just toothpaste. After my shower and skin care routine I boiled some water and placed the mouth trays in so that they can become soft and I could make them fit on my mouth. I applied the whitening gel with the syringe to most of my front teeth and then put on the tray to keep the gel in place. Since it was my first time trying any whitening kit I only left it on for 5 minutes per the instructions. After the 5 minutes was up I removed the trays from my mouth and rinsed away the gel. I could already see results and I did not feel any sensitivity on my teeth so I was excited for my next treatment. Three days later I again did the whitening treatment at night and slightly increased the time I left it on. Once I rinsed I could see even more whitening happening on my teeth! Most of my stains have diminished and are a lot less noticeably. I did not have any sensitivity or damage to my teeth and I am happy I was able to try this product. I highly recommend this product for anybody looking to have a brighter smile!

Order here:
http://www.amazon.com/Brilliant-HD-Deluxe-Teeth-Whitening/dp/B00LNIW1EQ/


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment