Wednesday, January 7, 2015


Hair Skin Nails Vitamins






I have been taking these pills for a couple weeks now and I am impressed on how much longer my nails have grown! I initially got these for the purpose of helping my hair loss and I have seen a slight improvement but I will give it the rest of the bottle to completely see results. But my nails have been growing so fast. I have been wearing acrylic nails for years now and they have taken a toll on my real nails. After removing my acrylic nails my nails are always brittle and would chip fast so I would always go back to wearing acrylic nails. Once I got these pills I decided to stop using acrylic nails to see if there was any change in my real nails. Not only have they grown this much but they feel stronger and healthier. They do not chip and I will no longer be wearing acrylic nails. I will be going to the salon soon for a regular polish manicure. The only downside of these pills is the taste because I prefer capsules. But it was not overbearing and nothing I could not stand that much. I can not wait to continue using these pills to keep seeing improvements in my hair, skin and nails!

Order here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00ldxilpo




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment