Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Certified Organic100% Natural Seaweed Powder




This is a great deal! The jar is huge and a little goes a long way. The smell is unique, it does have a seafood kind of smell but it doesn't stay after you wash your face. I used mine with essential oils such as lemon, peppermint and also coconut oil to make a paste and apply as a mask. You can adjust the thickness of the paste as you go by adding your 2nd ingredient such as coconut oil little by little. I leave it for about 15 minutes then rinse. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and glowing.


More info here: http://www.amazon.com/Seaweed-Kelp-Powder-For-Cellulite/dp/B00OPCO99W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1420646182&sr=8-2&keywords=Certified+Organic%2C+100%25+Natural+%26+Kosher+Certified+Seaweed+Powder+%28Ascophyllum+nodosum%29




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment