Tuesday, December 30, 2014


Fit for We Mommy & Me Water Bottles




These are the cutest water bottles! I got the opportunity to review these products for myself and my daughter. First of all the packaging and shipping was excellent. I love the design because they are easy to use and durable. These water bottles are safe to use as they are non-toxic, BPA free, FDA tested for safety, shatterproof and dishwasher safe. I'm very impressed with the quality because they are durable but light weight and very convenient to use. My daughter and I enjoy jogging at the park and we normally just buy some water bottles at the corner store and throw away when done. Thanks to these water bottles I have reduced my spending in plastic disposable water bottles and my daughter loves them because hers matches mommy. I highly recommend these water bottles! The design is cute and the quality is amazing!

More info here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ONH2TR8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






No comments:

Post a Comment