Friday, December 19, 2014


InstaNatural Retinol Moisturizer 


Ok so it's winter time here in Texas! My hands get so dry and start peeling when I do not moisturize them. I normally use a regular body lotion for my hands but I have noticed that my hands stay the same. They do not feel soft nor do they stop peeling. After receiving this moisturizer I immediately rubbed it in my hands because they were so dry. It is creamy and smells good! It absorbs good and does not leave my hands feeling oily. I keep this is my purse because I hate having dry hands and especially when they start peeling. Yuck! Well so far it has been a week and my hands have never felt so soft as they do now. The peeling has reduced significantly and they look so much better. I love this moisturizer and I even apply it on my lips and face sometimes. 


More info here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q5ERAWQ/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment