Monday, December 8, 2014


Dr Song 50% Lactic Acid Gel Peel


At first I was not sure about this product. I put off trying it for a few days until I did some good research on how to apply it correctly and read a few reviews from other people. Some were good and some were bad. But I finally tried it and at first I was not satisfied because it burned and felt uncomfortable after applying it. After removing it with my facial cleanser the burning sensation diminished. I gave it another try a week later as I was hoping to diminish the appearance of some dark marks I have on my face due to acne scarring. After a few uses I can definitely see the difference and it has helped my skin have a glow without the dark marks. 

More info here:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment