Monday, December 8, 2014


Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner



This is a great toner to prep and tone. I normally apply toner after my facial cleansing routine and before I apply my makeup. It is gentle and suitable for all skin types. An advantage of this toner is that is tightens pores and exfoliates dead skin cells. So after receiving a derma roller I decided to use this toner after because it is alcohol free and has only natural ingredients. It has a neutral smell nothing too good but nothing so bad either. I have noticed that once I finish my facial cleansing routine and then I apply the toner it does it's job in removing any residue of dirt or makeup left behind. It refreshes my skin and feels hydrated. 

More info here:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment