Wednesday, December 10, 2014


Dead Sea Mud Mask



This mask has been by far one of my favorite ones because it does it's job as described! It consists of 100% natural dead sea mud and comes packaged in a huge jar! I was totally impressed how big the jar was. I get alot of blackheads on my nose and chin and some acne on my face. Ok so the first time I tried it on it felt like my skin was tightening. Once the mask was dried you can already feel the mask working! It goes on cool and gel like. After leaving it on for 30 minutes I washed it off with warm water. Man my skin felt so clean! I normally have oily skin and after trying this mask every day for the past couple of weeks my skin feels so much smoother and cleaner. It has definitely helped clean out blackheads and it has also given my skin the perfect amount of hydration. I love that it does not leave my skin dry afterwards. I have also noticed my skin tone more even some blemishes have diminished. I'm so pleased with this mask and will be purchasing when I finish the first jar.

More info here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OPCHAB6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment