Thursday, December 11, 2014


Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream




After having my daughter over a year ago my weight has been on a roller coaster. From my belly to my arms I am constantly loosing and gaining weight which has caused my skin to stretch and of course get those ugly stretch marks. I had some purple marks near my armpit that had been bothering me because I could not get them to lighten. I would just use concealer to disguise them. After having the opportunity to try this product I immediately put it to the test. I apply it constantly near my underarms and now after a few weeks of continuous use I can see that they are a pinkish color and just a little bit smaller opposed to how deep they looked before. I still have the rest of the bottle to try out and hopefully by the end I can almost eliminate those marks. The smell was not my favorite but for the results I want I can deal with it. 

More info here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OTZ28DE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment