Tuesday, November 18, 2014


Rosehip Oil by Yumi Beautiful



Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil  works deep into the skin cells to heal scars, burns, marks, dry skin and more. 
I began using this oil a few weeks ago on face, knees and elbows. As the cold weather approaches my skin tends to get very dry. The smell is not so pleasant but it was manageable. On my face I have some acne that I wanted to get rid of. I tend to pick at them and sometimes end up damaging my skin and causing scabs on my face. I apply the oil at night after my usual skin care routine minus the moisturizer. A little goes a long way. It does not feel very greasy and the smell usually disappears within minutes. I saw some improvement on my face about 4 days later. The scabs started to soften and I was able to gently scrub them away. My elbows and knees are not ashy as usual. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment