Tuesday, November 18, 2014


InstaNatural Stretch Mark and Scar Cream



Ok first of all this cream smells so good! It has a minty smell which I LOVE! I have tried all sorts of drug store creams and always disappointed by the awful smell. It comes in a pump applicator which I really like because some just come in a tube where you have to dip your fingers in. Very convenient and absorbs very well. It does not leave your skin greasy or sticky. With a few minutes of rubbing it in circular motions on tiger belly it absorbs and off I go to bed. Since I gave birth to my daughter on May 2013 I got my not so awesome tiger strips on my belly. To this date they seems a little redish and very large. I religiously apply this product at night and in the morning. It has reduced the redish tone on my tiger stripes and a bit in size. They have not magically disappeared but definitely less noticeable. This is by far one of my favorite creams! I gave up trying so many but I'm glad I got to try this one out.

Seriously check this miracle cream out:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment