Friday, November 21, 2014

InstaNatural Organic Argan Oil


After trying some products from InstaNatural I just knew I would not be disappointed by this oil. I have really coarse and frizzy hair. I hardly style it down because it just looks so awful to me. My hair looks dry and flat. The only products I  use on my hair is the normal shampoo and conditioner but have not found one to tame my hair. When I ordered this product and doing some research of the benefits of this oil I was anxious to receive it. It is a very versatile oil because it can be used on face, skin, hair and nails. How cool! I never knew one product can have so many uses. So the day I got it I wanted to put it on right away. That night I took a bath with my usual shampoo and conditioner routine. Then after I got out of the shower I applied this oil as a mask all over my hair from root to ends. I put it on damp hair and then put on a shower cap. I planned to keep it on for an hour so I watched an episode of my favorite tv show and relaxed. After the 1 hour was up I rinsed it with warm water and then blow dried my hair. As I was drying my hair I could already feel the softness and it was easy for my fingers to run through my hair. After I finished drying my hair it was so soft and shiny! The following morning my hair still felt soft and when I straightened my hair it looked so pretty. It gave my hair the perfect shine without looking greasy and the best part is that I had no frizz. I do an entire hair mask once a week and I also apply a little bit on my ends when I straighten my hair to prevent frizz. I thank this oil for giving life to my hair. I no longer keep it tied in a bun all the time. I can actually style my hair and don't have to worry about it looking dull and frizzy. Although I got this product free to review this is my honest opinion about the product based on my own experience. 


InstaNatural offers this Organic Argan Oil at:



No comments:

Post a Comment