Wednesday, November 26, 2014


Phytoceramides Supplement


Since middle school I have suffered from facial problems. I break out alot, my skin gets really dry and very flaky. I can rarely try new cosmetics without having bad acne within a couple of days. I began to take this capsules right when I began an outbreak and my skin was so dry and flaky. I didn't see much of a significant difference in my acne but I did notice my skin feel a little more moisturized and less flaky. I gave it until I finished the bottle to truly compare to when I first took the capsules. I now feel my skin has improved alot more. My face feels like it has a perfect balance of moisture and a sort of new glow. I broke out once but it was not as bad as it was before I took these capsules. I like that they are gluten free as I am transitioning my diet.

For more info on these capsules check it out here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IF72T2W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment