Thursday, November 6, 2014


Leather Nova Leather Conditioner & Restorer


Ok so I used this conditioner after the Leather Cleanser on my Coach leather purses and wallets. I was afraid at first because I invested alot of money on my purses and wallets and I would of been disappointed if this caused them any damage. After viewing some videos on how to properly clean them I decided to give it a try and hope to make them look almost like new. I like to take very good care of my purses and wallets. After putting some Leather Cleanser on a rag I wiped it all over to make sure to clean off all the dirt. Then I applied the Leather Conditioner & Restorer with a sponge and could almost immediately see the shine. It really left my purses and wallets look like new. It leaves it with a nice and clean scent as well. This can also be used on leather jackets, belts, boots, car interiors etc. It nourishes and protects my most valuable items.

If you have any leather items I guarantee this Leather Conditioner from Leather Nova!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment