Monday, November 3, 2014


Leather Nova Leather Cleaner


Having a toddler has definitely taken a toll on my beautiful brown leather couches. Through all the spills and marks they have lost it's shine. I normally would just wipe them off with a rag and some soap and water. I started to notice they seemed dull. I got this leather cleaner in hopes to give my couches back some shine. Well this stuff is AMAZIIING! I was impressed how much more gunk it took off my couches leaving it super shiny and clean. It definitely has made my couches look almost like new! Honestly at first I thought it would be another normal cleaner that would seem shiny at first and loose the shine within an hour or so. I clean my couches twice a week and they have maintained their shine throughout the days. It removes alot of dirt and marks that my daughter makes with her markers better than my old technique of water and soap. This cleaner can also be used to clean purses, wallets, belts, shoes and apparel.

For this non-toxic cleaner which is made in the US and safe for all leather, vinyl and plastic check it out at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JIIZCM6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment