Friday, October 31, 2014


Dr Song Rosehip Oil


I researched the benefits and uses for Rosehip oil and was very fascinated at how many different uses it has. Some of the cosmetic benefits are skin rejuvenation, pigment reduction can even be used to treat brittle nails. For the past five years I have continuously gone to a salon to get acrylic nails. This year I decided to stop and realized how brittle my nails were and how easily then would break off and wouldn't grow as much. I tried some drug store brands to help strengthen my nails but I saw no improvement. I couldn't even file my nails because they would hurt. After so many years of acrylic nails I did not realize the effect it would have on my own nails. I came across the opportunity to try Dr Song Rosehip Oil and was not too excited as I have tried many many products before. Every morning I apply some oil to my cuticles and my nails. I gently rub with a cotton ball my nails for a few seconds each. Then at night I also do the same routine. My hands felt smooth and I even decided to try and let my nails grow. I did the same routine for a few weeks and have noticed how much stronger my nails are. My nails would normally bend if I tried to grow them out but I feel they are alot stronger now. I even went in to the salon for a polish on my nails. I never wanted to put any nail polish before because my nails would just break off. Now thanks to Rosehip Oil I can now have pretty and strong nails. No more acrylic nails for me!

Link to shop for Dr Song Rosehip Oil

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment