Thursday, October 2, 2014


Organic Matcha - Green Tea Powder



I love this product! First of all I am always hesitant to try new products that are drinkable or eatable. I am not too fond of sour taste or smelly food. I was hoping that when I got this product it would not have either. So the first thing I did was download a few recipes online on how to incorporate the Green Tea Powder to my drinks or food. I did a smoothie with the powder and 1 banana. It was so delicious! I have tried it in a form of tea and in baking some cupcakes. I am very satisfied that it does not have a bad taste. The best thing about this product is that it helps with boosting energy. I have to keep up with my 1 year old daughter so a cup of tea in the morning does wonders!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment