Thursday, September 25, 2014



Garcinia Cambogia

I have been taking these pills for a few weeks 2 times a day. For the first week I did not see much change. I continued to take them to see if I could get some results in the following weeks. Within the second week I noticed a change in my appetite. During work I was not craving many sweets or soda. I take it before a big meal and cut on greasy food. I since have lost 8 pounds and I have also seen a change in my energy levels. I feel more alert and have not been feeling sluggish. I will keep taking these pills and hope to loose a couple more pounds. I always ask my doctor for clearance when I want to try anything new. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment