Monday, October 6, 2014


Ebook- A Guide to Meaningful and Significant Parenting
by Dr. David Abudram



As a new mother I have struggled to learn how to parent my child. Parenting is not easy. Making children is easy but actually raising them and teaching them how to be productive members of society is very hard. I have learned that there is no such guide out there that teaches you how to be a parent. Many parents raise their children differently. We all differ in beliefs, customs, religion etc. But I feel that at the end we all as parents have one thing in common. We all want a better future for our children. As I was reading this book I began to comprehend alot of things. This book illustrates the most important things all parents should know. It is a book that helps you understand your child. I am still in the process of applying the message this book provides into my daily life as a parent. I really recommend this book for parents who want to better understand their children and how they can improve their relationships with them.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment