Thursday, October 30, 2014


Naturalico Firming Cellulite Cream



I have been using this cream on my butt cheeks for a few weeks now. I have some cellulite that I desperately tried to get rid of. I incorporated this cream when I take a shower after my daily squat routine. I was not too pleased with the smell but it was bearable. I noticed some slight improvement about 4 days later. Of course the cellulite did not magically disappear but it has improved. But I have noticed my butt is alot more firm which hopefully as I continue to use this cream it will help me reach my goal in obtaining a cellulite-free butt! I dislike wearing dresses or leggings as fear my cellulite will show. I am pleased so far and will continue to use this cream for better results.

Improve your cellulite using this cream which you can purchase at
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment