Thursday, October 30, 2014

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream




I have struggled with dark circles and bags under my eyes for about 2 years now since my daughter was born. As a full time worker and full time parent it has definitely taken a toll on my sleep which has caused me to have these ugly dark circles and bags. I have tried homemade remedies which have not helped at all. I was excited to try this cream. I apply it at night after my skin care routine. It has definitely helped reduce the appearance of my dark circles and bags. I look more alert and awake. I always felt people thought I was so tired all the time. I love that this cream is made in the USA and has natural and organic ingredients. Who likes to fill their face with harsh chemicals? Not me! I am very pleased on my personal results and I also like that it feels cool when I apply it.

Get rid of those dark circles and bags!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LU1V3JK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment