Thursday, October 30, 2014


InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner



This toner is so refreshing! I apply it in the mornings and at night after I wash my face and before I apply moisturizer. It has a pleasant citrus scent and love how my skin feels. It does not dry my skin out and it has been tightening my pores. I have never used a toner before so I was somewhat concerned on how my skin would react. I have not had any breakouts as my face is very oily and in fact it has helped reduce my acne. Another great thing that I love about it is that it helps when I apply it before my makeup because it removes all excess oil which helps my makeup last longer without a shiny face.

Check this amazing toner at
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NLKAVL4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment