Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Purple Prairie Botanicals Soap Review

I received these soap samples and was very excited because I have never tried any organic soaps. I got to choose which ones I wanted to try. I decided to try the peppermint oatmeal, tea tree, and shea butter & oatmeal soap. They smell so good! I always thought that natural and organic things probably didn't smell so good. I was very impressed by these soaps! I first tried the tea tree soap as my skin is very oily and acne prone. When I washed my face it felt so refreshing. After I patted my face with a dry cloth I was amazed how smooth my skin felt without feeling oily or dry. I use it every night after I remove my makeup and in the mornings before I apply makeup. I have seen a decrease in my acne and the shine on my face. I tried the shea butter & oatmeal next. I did not use it as a facial cleanser but as a hand soap after washing dishes with clorox. My hands usually get very dry and thanks to this soap after I wash my hands I feel my hands to be very smooth. I used the peppermint oatmeal soap as a foot soap. I wash my feet at night with the soap along with an exfoliating bar. They help soothe achy feet! I am very pleased with my selections of the soaps and will be ordering these and possibly be trying out other soaps they offer. All products are free of:
Petroleum
Parabens 
Synthetic Dyes 
Artificial Preservatives 
Animal Ingredients
Detergents 
Sulfates 
GMOs




To check out these amazing soaps and learn more about the company go to http://www.purpleprairie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment