Wednesday, October 8, 2014


 Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Serum

This is a great moisturizer! I initially only used it on my elbows but now I use it on my feet. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized without any sticky feeling. I noticed my feet look a lot smoother. It has no foul smell. My husband has really dry feet and I recently convinced him to use it and see it if helps. He has been applying it at night for 2 weeks now and has seen a lot of improvement! I was surprised it worked well for him since his feet are really really dry. To check out this awesome moisturizer go to  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LALMG3W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment