Friday, October 24, 2014


Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream


I have been using this gel-cream for a few weeks on my hips and thighs. After I take a shower at night I rub this into my skin for a few minutes to make sure it absorbs good. I also have been using this while wrapping my thighs with saran wrap. I have seen a little improvement on the appearance of my cellulite but will give until I finish this product to get better results. The smell was not so pleasant but not so bad either that I could not tolerate it. Overall I am satisfied with the improvement in reducing the appearance of my cellulite. I hope that I continue to see even more improvements as I continue to use this product.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment