Wednesday, October 22, 2014


Bellafab Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum 





My first initial thought about this product before opening it was that it probably was going to be just like other serums I have tried which left my skin feeling sticky. I was very impressed when I pumped some into my hands and started rubbing it on my skin that it did not at all leave my skin sticky. It absorbed very well into my skin leaving my hands feeling soft. As my usual skincare routine at night I washed my face and applied my toner. I then pumped this serum into my hands and applied it to my face and neck. For about 2 minutes I was massaging the my face making sure it absorbs well. I felt my skin so hydrating and smooth. I have very noticeable wrinkles between my eyebrows. So that was my main target. For the first couple of days I did not see much results but by my second week I was surprised how less visible my wrinkles were! I also shared this with my mother who was very impressed how smooth it made her skin feel. It does not have an unpleasant smell which is very important to me because I have a very strong sense of smell and I do not like having anything on me that has an unpleasant smell.

For smooth skin and reduction in wrinkles check this check it out at  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JYKBZ3I


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment