Friday, March 6, 2015


Thermalabs Natural Organic Self Tanner


During the winter months my skin tends to lighten up. I hate it because I look so pale. I got the opportunity to review this self tanner and I just couldn't wait to get some color on my skin! On the first morning that I put it on I really liked how creamy it felt and non sticky. I massaged it into my face, and arms for a few minutes. I started to notice some color. I liked that it gave me a natural tan look and not an orange fake tan look. I like that it is easy to apply and very convenient. I definitely be using this product during the winter months when my skin looks so pale. I love that it is safe for all skin types. Skip the tanning beds that can cause skin cancer!

More info here:
http://www.thermalabs.com/home/





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment