Tuesday, September 2, 2014

DermOrganic Skin Care Sampler



I have been using the soap-less facial cleanser and facial moisturizer for a little over a week now and I have fallen in love how gentle it is on my skin. I have tried several facial cleansers but I have found that most have irritated my skin and cause me to break out. It is great for everyday use! It is oil and fragrance free so it leaves my skin feeling refreshed. The best part is that it does not contain sulfate which is great for sensitive skin. The hand & body moisture lotion has a new permanent spot in my purse. I have an obsession for applying anti-bacterial hand gel and it can dry out my hands a bit. I have used the lotion after I feel my hands get dry and I could not believe how soft it made my hands feel! I highly recommend these products! Check out the variety of skin and hair products DermOrganic offers at  http://www.dermorganic.com .



No comments:

Post a Comment